Dr. Reza Sepehrdad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lodi, CA. Dr. Sepehrdad completed a residency at University Of California, Davis. He currently practices at Sutter Gould Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Adventist Health Lodi Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sepehrdad is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation999 S Fairmont Ave Ste 130, Lodi, CA 95240 Existing Patients: (209) 366-2001
Roseville Cardiology Medical Associates
Roseville Cardiology Medical Associates2 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 175, Roseville, CA 95661 Existing Patients: (916) 782-2146
- University Of California, Davis, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of California, Davis, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of California, Davis, Internship Hospital — 2007
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sepehrdad?
Seen Dr Sepherdad twice in his Auburn office with my neighbor who had a stroke. Everyone in his office and Dr. Sepherdad have been kind, caring, and understanding of what my neighbor's been going through. I couldn't recommend Dr. Sepherdad and his staff more.
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital