Call (530) 248-6081 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Amardeep Singh, MD
Dr. Amardeep Singh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Singh completed a residency at University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Cardiology.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- University of California, San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh takes the whole patient into consideration; great listener; true practitioner, current in her field. When I went in with my first heart attack, she explained EVERYTHING with great patience and care. Mine was not a typical heart attack and she was able to accurately diagnose me in a short period of time. She is quick to respond to my questions, LISTENS well; a patient advocate, great staff, holistic perspective. We followed her to Carmichael when she left Stockton-that says it all.
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Mark Twain Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amardeep Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 6555 Coyle Ave Ste 380, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Mercy Medical Group
Dignity Health Woodland Clinic6555 Coyle Ave Ste 380, Carmichael, CA 95608