Dr. Reza Ghorbani, MD is a pain management specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Ghorbani completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Avesta Ketamine and Wellness and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ghorbani is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Avesta Ketamine and Wellness
Avesta Ketamine and Wellness5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1600, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Existing Patients: (301) 220-1333
- 2 7501 Greenway Center Dr Ste 660, Greenbelt, MD 20770 Existing Patients: (240) 297-7953
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Tuft's Univeristy School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghorbani?
I have a been patient since 2018 and I have been seeing Dr. Ghorbani for pain management. I would recommend this practice.
- Suburban Hospital
- UM Laurel Medical Center
- UM Prince George's Hospital Center