Dr. Clements has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Clements, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Clements completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. She currently practices at Preston Ridge Pediatrics, Alpharetta GA and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clements is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Centers For Disease Control (Cdc), Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Preston Ridge Pediatrics, Alpharetta GA
Preston Ridge Pediatrics, Alpharetta GA3400 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (770) 751-6111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clements?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rebecca Clements, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clements' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clements accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clements frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Clements' office is located at 3400 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
- Northside Hospital