Dr. Randolph Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Ophthalmology. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.
Piedmont Heart Institute
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
- Stanford University School of Medicine - Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Stanford University - Straight Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Emory University, Medical School — 1969
- Emory College, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Us Army Reserve Corps, Other Education
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin is the absolute very best in his field of medicine
- Piedmont Hospital