Dr. Randolph Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Randolph Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Ophthalmology. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.
- Stanford University School of Medicine - Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Stanford University - Straight Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Emory University, Medical School — 1969
- Emory College, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Us Army Reserve Corps, Other Education
Piedmont Heart Institute
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin is the absolute very best in his field of medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital