Dr. Randall Robbins, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Oak Ridge, TN. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at University Tex Sw Med Center Parkland Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Robbins is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics
Dr Randall R Robbins Tennessee Orthopedic Clinic961 OAK RIDGE TPKE, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 Existing Patients: (865) 483-1906
- University Tex Sw Med Center Parkland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
Dr Robbins and his staff are great. He is very professional and has a great bed side manner. My mother recommended I see him and I'm so glad I did. I would recommend Dr Robbins 100% to friends and family.
- Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge