Dr. Brar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramandeep Brar, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Los Alamitos, CA. She currently practices at Los Alamitos Cardiovascular Grp and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- UCI, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Dayanand Medical College, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Los Alamitos Cardiovascular Grp
Los Alamitos Cardiovascular Grp5300 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Existing Patients: (562) 430-7533
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brar?
dr. Brar is fantastic. She knows her stuff and she takes her time with you and truly listens to what you have to say before offering guidance or an opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramandeep Brar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brar frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Brar's office is located at 5300 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center