Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Ram Lalchandani, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Lalchandani completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Dignity Health Woodland Clinic and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Of Folsom. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lalchandani is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Conn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lalchandani?
????????????? , ??????? , ??????? ? ?????????????? ?????? .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lalchandani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lalchandani frequently treats Purpura, Anemia, and Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP).
Dr. Lalchandani's office is located at 6555 Coyle Ave Ste 301, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Of Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Dignity Health Woodland Clinic
Dignity Health Woodland Clinic6555 Coyle Ave Ste 301, Carmichael, CA 95608 Existing Patients: (916) 962-1544