Call (916) 306-7951 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Luko Laptalo, MD
Dr. Luko Laptalo, MD is a oncology specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Laptalo completed a residency at University of Arizona. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laptalo is board certified in Hematology.
- UC Davis, Fellowship Hospital
- University California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Ariz, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1995
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laptalo?
Dr. Laptalo has been my doctor for over a decade now. He has treated me for breast cancer, auto-immune hemolytic anemia, and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. I’m still alive and kicking because of his care!
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laptalo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luko Laptalo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Laptalo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Laptalo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laptalo frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Osteosarcoma, and Anemia.
Dr. Laptalo's office is located at 6511 Coyle Ave Ste 200, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Laptalo speaks Croatian, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Cancer Center - Coyle - Hematology / Oncology6511 Coyle Ave Ste 200, Carmichael, CA 95608
Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group
Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group3301 C St Ste 550, Sacramento, CA 95816
Premier Podiatry & Orthopedics
Premier Podiatry & Orthopedics6601 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608