Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sundaram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajah Sundaram, MD is a cardiology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Sundaram completed a residency at University of Western Ontario. He currently practices at Gundersen Health System and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Sundaram is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Western Ontario, Residency Hospital
- University of Western Ontario, Internship Hospital
- University of Ottawa, Fac Med, Medical School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gundersen Health System
East Building1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 782-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sundaram?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sundaram frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Stress Test.
Dr. Sundaram's office is located at 1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sundaram has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center