Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Radha Mikkilineni, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Mikkilineni completed a residency at Case Western Reserve-University Hospitals Of Cleveland. She currently practices at Sadick Dermatology. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mikkilineni is board certified in Dermatology.
- Case Western Reserve-University Hospitals Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Georgetown University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mikkilineni?
She was very good ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mikkilineni frequently treats Genital Warts, Skin Cancer, and Dermatitis.
Dr. Mikkilineni's office is located at 911 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mikkilineni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Manhattan Family Practice Medical PC911 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075 (212) 772-7242
All Island Dermatology
Garden city54 NEW HYDE PARK RD, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 488-1313
University Dermatology Associates1120 19th St NW Ste 250, Washington, DC 20036 (202) 955-6995