Dr. R Underwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Underwood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. R Underwood, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Underwood completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at United Heart Vascular Clinic and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Underwood is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Samaritan Hosp-U Wisc Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Heart Vascular Clinic
United Heart Vascular Clinic225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 290-0133
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Underwood?
Dr. Underwood did my cardiac ablation. I haven't felt this good in two years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Underwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Underwood frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Underwood's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Underwood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital