Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qamar Shaikh, MB BS is a pediatrics specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Shaikh completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at East Albany Pediatric & Adolescent Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaikh is board certified in Pediatrics.
- SUNY, Fellowship Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Interfaith Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Albany Pediatric & Adolescent Center1712C E Broad Ave, Albany, GA 31705 Existing Patients: (229) 639-3103
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaikh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaikh frequently treats Animal Allergies, Acute Lower Respiratory Infection, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Shaikh's office is located at 1712C E Broad Ave, Albany, GA 31705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.