Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gogo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prospero Gogo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Gogo completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus. He currently practices at Fletcher Allen Health Care and is affiliated with Northwestern Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gogo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Internship Hospital — 1998
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fletcher Allen Health Care111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-3734
Northwestern Medical Center
Northwestern Medical Center133 Fairfield St, Saint Albans, VT 05478 Existing Patients: (802) 524-5911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gogo?
Dr Gogo and his team received me via ambulance last Friday evening 5/10/19. Apparently is was dying of a heart attack that was pretty serious. The incredible bedside manner was only trumped by the expertise shown in dealing with my condition. I am still in awe. Everything explained to me in detail when i came to and could comprehend. This was repeated several times during my 5 days stay in the ICU. Much respect for doctors in general but this one doctor had a knowing and confidence.....not arrogance... which in some circles can only be called SWAG ! Anyway i am blown away that God, the Universe or whatever you may subscribe to, has allowed me to be the recipient of his care. Don't have a heart attack but if you do, go where he is..... Peter Pinette - Grateful !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gogo frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gogo's office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gogo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center