Dr. Piers Barry, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Barry completed a residency at University Of Southern California (Usc). He currently practices at Piers Barry MD Inc. and is affiliated with Novato Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Barry is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Piers Barry MD Inc.
San Francisco2299 Post St Ste 107, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 610-2702
French, Italian, Spanish
- Santa Monica Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Group, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Southern California (Usc), Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Western Health Advantage
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barry?
Outstanding care. Had my shoulder done and could not be happier with the quality of care before during and after the procedure. My questions were all answered quickly and make me feel like I know what I was getting into for the surgery and recovery too. I'd never had surgery before so having the information I felt like I needed helped me a ton. Office staff were also really friendly, responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Barry and his team.
- Novato Community Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital