Dr. Laura Timmerman, MD
Make an Appointment(925) 478-7334
Dr. Laura Timmerman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Timmerman completed a residency at Uc Davis School of Medicine - Orthopaedic Surgery Residency - Davis, California . She currently practices at Laura A. Timmerman, M.D. - Orthopedic Surgery, Arthroscopy, and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Walnut Creek Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Timmerman is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Laura A. Timmerman, M.D. - Orthopedic Surgery, Arthroscopy, and Sports Medicine
Laura A. Timmerman, M.D.230 N Wiget Ln, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 478-7334
- Amer Sports Medicine Inst, Orthopedic Surgery - Sports Medicine Fellowship Birmingham, Alabama, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Uc Davis School of Medicine - Orthopaedic Surgery Residency - Davis, California, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Uc Davis School of Medicine - Orthopaedic Surgery Internship - Davis, California, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timmerman?
I would recommend Dr. Timmerman to everyone. I am an extreme sports fanatic and have had too many injuries to count. She has done a handful of knee surgeries for me and the results have always been phenomenal. My recovery time has been shorter since I switched to Dr. Timmerman. She reviews all the options with me and does the least invasive surgery if possible. The staff at her office are rockstars I've never waited on hold and if I have a question for Dr. Timmerman they always get back to me within a couple hours. I moved to Arizona and had my last knee injury there. I got the MRI in Arizona and went to a highly recommend doctor in my area. I had Dr. Timmerman review the results of the MRI as well, they had a similar diagnosis but Dr. Timmerman was able to do the surgery without replacing another ligament. I came back to California and she was able to operate on me the next week. It's been two weeks since the surgery and my patela is tight in the correct spot and I'm back to walking!
- Walnut Creek Medical Center