Dr. Philip Shands, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shands' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Shands, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland Heights, OH. Dr. Shands completed a residency at University Hosp. He currently practices at Healthspan Integrated Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shands is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Riverside Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shands?
My 97 year old Mother, was Dr Shands patient, from Kaiser to Healthspan to MetroHealth. He is The Ultimate Professional! He explains your condition and what treatments are available . You know how you are doing and what to expect. Always giving you his undivided attention. Thoroughly Examining you himself every visit , informing you of the goals for treatment. Telling you your options, if their are any. As his history states “ The Best Of The Very Best “
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shands accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shands frequently treats Stye, Chalazion, and Corneal Abrasion or Laceration.
Dr. Shands' office is located at 10 Severance Cir, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shands has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.