Dr. Nivatpumin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Nivatpumin, MD is a hematology specialist in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Nivatpumin completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at MARYLAND HEMATOLOGY ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATES PA and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nivatpumin is board certified in Hematology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Hematology Oncology Associates PA
Maryland Hematology Oncology Associates PA9114 Philadelphia Rd Ste 208, Rosedale, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (410) 687-5300
Maryland Hematology Oncology
Upper Chesapeake Hematology and Oncology500 Upper Chesapeake Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (443) 643-3010
Center for Wound Care At Um Upper Chesapeake Medical Center510 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 409, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (443) 643-3010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nivatpumin?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Phil and getting to know him while he cared for my dad. He is truly an amazing doctor in all aspects. He is kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, quick to respond to any and every question or concern and I could not have asked for a better doctor to help us through. I recommend him to anyone and everyone and will continue to do so. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed in any way. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Nivatpumin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nivatpumin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nivatpumin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nivatpumin frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Nivatpumin's office is located at 9114 Philadelphia Rd Ste 208, Rosedale, MD 21237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nivatpumin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health