Dr. Formica has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Formica, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Formica completed a residency at Brown University / Alpert Medical School. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Formica is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Residency Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Formica?
First visit with Dr. Formica today, 4/27/2021, referred by Dr. Kristy Cahill. Dr. Formica was very pleasant, thorough, obviously skilled and very willing to entertain questions and provide answers. Overall an excellent experience. I was very impressed and would recommend him to anyone seeking Cardiac care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Formica, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Formica's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Formica accepts your insurance.
Dr. Formica frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Formica's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Formica speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital Of New Bedford
- St. Joseph Hospital