Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Stokman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Crosby, MN. Dr. Stokman completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Crosby. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stokman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute314 E Main St Ste 1, Crosby, MN 56441 Existing Patients: (218) 546-4334
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stokman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stokman frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Stokman's office is located at 314 E Main St Ste 1, Crosby, MN 56441. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stokman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Crosby
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center