Click here to compare with other Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Gordon, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Children's Hospital. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 625-0711
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.