Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Barclay, MD is a cardiology specialist in York, PA. Dr. Barclay completed a residency at Pennstate Geisinger Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at WellSpan Cardiology and is affiliated with WellSpan York Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barclay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Pennstate Geisinger Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Hershey Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Penn State, Medical School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WellSpan Cardiology25 Monument Rd Ste 200, York, PA 17403 Existing Patients: (717) 851-6129
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barclay?
Wonderful, caring Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barclay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barclay frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Barclay's office is located at 25 Monument Rd Ste 200, York, PA 17403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- WellSpan York Hospital