Dr. Peter Ford, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Ford completed a residency at University at Buffalo, SUNY. He currently practices at Vascular Solutions and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ford is board certified in General Surgery.
Vascular Solutions, PC7800 Providence Rd Ste 209, Charlotte, NC 28226 Existing Patients: (704) 544-7535
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University at Buffalo, SUNY, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University at Bufalo, SUNY, Internship Hospital — 2001
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ford?
I am an RN who is on her feet for long hours at a time. I've had problems with edema, aching and fatigue from varicose veins in my lower extremities for years, making long work days feel a lot longer. The staff at Vascular Solutions were very professional and pleasant. There was excellent communication regarding the process of the initial visit and treatment. The office and exam rooms were extraordinarily clean and uncluttered. They were well equipped with the latest diagnostic and monitoring equipment. Patient safety and comfort were clearly of prime importance. Most compelling were the qualifications of Dr. Ford. Who better to do this type of work than a well trained vascular surgeon?! I felt very fortunate to have found such a skilled physician. Dr. Ford is a quiet intellectual who has the ability to explain procedures and options in a layperson's terms, making good use of digital illustrations and diagrams. Not all physicians have this skill set.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center