Dr. Peter Condax, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Condax's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Condax, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Condax completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Peter Condax MD PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Condax is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cornell U/NY Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greek, Italian, Spanish
Peter Condax MD PC
Peter Condax MD PC2747 Crescent St Ste 202, Astoria, NY 11102 Existing Patients: (718) 204-5250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Condax?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Condax accepts your insurance.
Dr. Condax frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid, and Degenerative Disorders of Globe.
Dr. Condax's office is located at 2747 Crescent St Ste 202, Astoria, NY 11102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Condax speaks Spanish, Greek, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Condax has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital