Dr. Peter Santucci, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Santucci's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Santucci, MD is a cardiology specialist in Homer Glen, IL. Dr. Santucci completed a residency at Northwestern Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Loyola Center for Health At Homer Glen and is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santucci is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush - Presbyterian - St Luke's MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Northwestern Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loyola Center for Health At Homer Glen15750 MARIAN DR, Homer Glen, IL 60491 Existing Patients: (708) 645-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santucci?
He is the greatest electrician I know he saved my life over 10 yrs ago and Iam forever thankful for his help!dr Santucci has thousands of very successful surgeries on his record and I do believe he is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Santucci accepts your insurance.
Dr. Santucci frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Santucci's office is located at 15750 MARIAN DR, Homer Glen, IL 60491. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Santucci has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loyola University Medical Center