Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Pavlo Netrebko, MD is a cardiology specialist in Benson, NC. He currently practices at Cary Cardiology and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Netrebko is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Clinical Trial Sub-Investigator Multiple Research Projects, Other Education — 2014
- Geisinger Medical Center-Cardiology and Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Research Assistant-Petro Prevention Of Embolic Thronbotic Events In Atrial Fibrillation, Other Education — 2005
- Cleveland Clinic-Dept Of Biomedical Engineering, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Drexel University College Of Medicine-Dept Of Internal Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Pfizer Clinical Research, Other Education — 2002
- Dniepropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Medical School — 1999
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Netrebko?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Netrebko frequently treats the following conditions: Supraventricular Tachycardia, Hypotension, and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Netrebko's office is located at 1 Medical Dr, Benson, NC 27504. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Netrebko is able to speak Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Netrebko provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Pavlo Netrebko, MD is affiliated with Rex Hospital and Wakemed Cary Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Pavlo Netrebko, MD holds board certifications in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Netrebko has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Pavlo Netrebko, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus