Dr. Ribeiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paulo Ribeiro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Ribeiro completed a residency at Hammersmith Hosp-Royal Postgrad Med Sch. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hammersmith Hosp-Royal Postgrad Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hammersmith Hosp-Royal Postgrad Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hosp Joao-U Porto, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Fac Med U do Porto, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic
Little Rock7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 664-5860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ribeiro?
This man has saved my husbands life twice and checked my heart when it seemed I might have an issue! He is wonderful and I highly recommend him to anyone I come in contact with that needs a heat Doctor! God Bless you Dr. Ribeiro...".You always do your BEST and are not afraid to let the Lord do the rest" Lesa Strange
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paulo Ribeiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ribeiro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ribeiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ribeiro frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Ribeiro's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Dewitt Hospital and Nursing Home
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Wadley Regional Medical Center At Hope