Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Paulo Ribeiro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Ribeiro completed a residency at Hammersmith Hosp-Royal Postgrad Med Sch. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hammersmith Hosp-Royal Postgrad Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hammersmith Hosp-Royal Postgrad Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hosp Joao-U Porto, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Of Porto / Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ribeiro?
An excellent DR , had saved my life more than once, very, very skilled cardiologist I highly recommend DR Riberiro
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ribeiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ribeiro frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Ribeiro's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Dewitt Hospital and Nursing Home
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Wadley Regional Medical Center At Hope
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211 (501) 664-5860