Dr. Cryan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Cryan, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Wayne, PA. Dr. Cryan completed a residency at Nesbitt Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Main Line Podiatry and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Nesbitt Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Nesbitt Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Main Line Podiatry
Paul D Cryan, DPM295 Old Eagle School Rd, Wayne, PA 19087 Existing Patients: (610) 688-2304
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cryan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Cryan, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cryan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cryan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cryan frequently treats Hammer Toe, Heel Spur, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Cryan's office is located at 295 Old Eagle School Rd, Wayne, PA 19087. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cryan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital