Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (610) 838-7942.
Dr. Maggie Solimeo, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Hellertown, PA. Dr. Solimeo completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. She currently practices at Feet First Podiatry- Lehigh Valley and is affiliated with Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Frankford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Harvard, Other Education — 2001
- Cornell, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Feet First Podiatry- Lehigh Valley
Feet First Podiatry924 MAIN ST, Hellertown, PA 18055 Call
Feet First Podiatry
Feet First Podiatry - Montco2010 N Broad St Ste 100, Lansdale, PA 19446 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solimeo?
Wonderful! Highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maggie Solimeo, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solimeo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solimeo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solimeo frequently treats Hammer Toe, Bunion, and Achilles Tendinitis.
Dr. Solimeo's office is located at 924 MAIN ST, Hellertown, PA 18055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solimeo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Solimeo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- Suburban Community Hospital