Dr. Paul Cathcart, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Carmel, NY. Dr. Cathcart completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center. He currently practices at George Gorich MD PC and is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cathcart is board certified in General Surgery.
George Gorich MD PC672 Stoneleigh Ave Ste C116, Carmel, NY 10512 Existing Patients: (845) 582-0911
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Med University SC, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Med University SC, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cathcart?
Dr Cathcart fixed my issue 12 years ago, he is a fine surgeon.
- Putnam Hospital Center