Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Pankaj Garg, MD is a pain medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Garg completed a residency at University of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp. He currently practices at INTEGRATIVE PAIN CLINIC and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garg is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Pain Management-University Of Rochester, Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Internal Medicine, UMDNJ, Nj, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Internal Medicine, UMDNJ, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Dmc & Hosp, Medical School — 2000
- Dmc & Hosp, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrative Pain Clinic
Integrative Pain Clinic1572 McDaniel Dr, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 732-4251
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
Very nice doctor, very friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garg frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Fibromyalgia, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 1572 McDaniel Dr, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garg speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital