Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Demediuk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oksana Demediuk, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Demediuk completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital. She currently practices at THE RETINA EYE CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Demediuk is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Thos Jeff U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demediuk?
Dr. Demediuk has treated me for macular degeneration for over teen years. I have found her to be an extremely competent, very thorough, and extremely compassionate andcaring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Demediuk frequently treats Eye Cancer, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Demediuk's office is located at 3520 Walton Way Ext Ste 2A, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Demediuk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.