Dr. Verma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nishant Verma, MD
Dr. Nishant Verma, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Verma completed a residency at New York - Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York - Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Columbia University College Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
My wife and I met Dr. Verma when he assisted during her alcohol ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. We were so impressed that when I needed treatment for a coronary artery blockage and then a cardiac ablation to correct atrial fibrillation that Dr. Verma was my choice for treatment. We could not be more satisfied and more impressed with the quality of care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nishant Verma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Heart Disease, Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block, and Second Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Galter Pavilion675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-150, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
Northwestern Medicine Primary & Specialty Care
Northwestern Medicine Primary & Specialty Care800 N Westmoreland Rd Ste 205, Lake Forest, IL 60045 Call