Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Nidia Carrero, MD
Dr. Nidia Carrero, MD is
- St Luke's/Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Joseph's Hospital and M C, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of Nordestana (Unne), Medical School — 1983
- Central University of Este (Uce) / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1979
- New Rochelle Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carrero?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nidia Carrero, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Carrero's profile.
Dr. Carrero in specializes in Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Carrero frequently treats the following conditions: Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Chronic Pain and Low Back Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Carrero's office is located at 928 Broadway Ste 401 New York, NY 10010. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Carrero is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carrero provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Nidia Carrero, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Dr. Nidia Carrero, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Align Acupuncture PLLC
Flatiron928 Broadway Ste 401, New York, NY 10010 Existing Patients: (212) 988-0406
Nidia R Carrero MD
Nidia R Carrero MD418 E 71st St Fl 1, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (212) 988-0406