Dr. Alexander Lee, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1189
Dr. Alexander Lee, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, UMDNJ School of Medicine. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Health System and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Mount Sinai Health System
Mount Sinai Health System222 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10604 Call
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, UMDNJ School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Great. With 3 herniated discs I have issues. He's the only one who has helped.
- Mount Sinai Hospital