Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Alexander Lee, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Alexander Lee, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, UMDNJ School of Medicine. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Health System and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, UMDNJ School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Great. With 3 herniated discs I have issues. He's the only one who has helped.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 222 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.