Dr. Ellerine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicole Ellerine, MB BCH is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Ellerine completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Peachtree Park Pediatrics and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellerine is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of The Witwatersrand/Faculty of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1987
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peachtree Park Pediatrics
Peachtree Park Pediatrics3193 Howell Mill Rd Nw Ste 250, Atlanta, GA 30327 Existing Patients: (404) 351-1131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellerine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicole Ellerine, MB BCH generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellerine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellerine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellerine frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Ellerine's office is located at 3193 Howell Mill Rd Nw Ste 250, Atlanta, GA 30327. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital