Dr. Nissirios has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicholas Nissirios, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Nissirios completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center/SUNYStonyBrook. He currently practices at Metro Eye MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nissirios is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Nassau University Medical Center/Opthalmic Consultants of Long Island, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Nassau University Medical Center/SUNYStonyBrook, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science National & Kapodistrian, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nissirios?
Exceptional service, Very knowledgeable and up to the point doctor - highly recommended
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholas Nissirios, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nissirios' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nissirios accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nissirios frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Nissirios' office is located at 2309 31st St Ste 1, Astoria, NY 11105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nissirios speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center