Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Koty, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Plainview, NY. Dr. Koty completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at Long Island Pediatric Ophthlmgy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koty is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Wadsworth VAMC UCLA MC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island Pediatric Ophthlmgy
Plainview office146 Manetto Hill Rd Ste 170, Plainview, NY 11803 Existing Patients: (516) 942-4400
Long Island Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus PC60 N Country Rd Ste 301, Port Jefferson, NY 11777 Existing Patients: (631) 474-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koty?
It’s very irresponsible to review a doctor’s performance because you don’t like his receptionist. Dr. Koty has been professional and knowledgeable every time we’ve seen him. It saddens me that someone would endeavor to harm a medical doctor’s career because of a billing issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koty frequently treats Heterophoria, Visual Field Defects, and Retinal Neovascularization.
Dr. Koty's office is located at 146 Manetto Hill Rd Ste 170, Plainview, NY 11803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koty speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Koty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.