Dr. Verma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Navin Verma, MD is a neurology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Verma completed a residency at Umdnj Rutgers. He currently practices at Neurological Sevwes of Orland and is affiliated with Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Sleep Disorders Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Umdnj Rutgers, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurological Sevwes of Orland
Orlando Epilepsy Center3849 Oakwater Cir, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 240-1762
Orlando Regional Medical Center1414 Kuhl Ave, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 841-5111
Sleep Disorders Institute
Snoosz423 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 994-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
Excellent experience. He explained in detailed and showed me pictures and made me feel comfortable. Follow up was great. Definitely recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Navin Verma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, and Restless Leg Syndrome.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 3849 Oakwater Cir, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Verma speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center