Dr. Natalya Chalik, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Chalik completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Med Center. She currently practices at Emerson Medical and is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chalik is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Staten Island Allergy Off PC11 Ralph Pl Ste 305, Staten Island, NY 10304 (718) 448-3800
- Newark Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Saba University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chalik?
Hello, my wife and I have been a patient of Dr. Chalik for 8 years now. We live at the jersey shore and drive over a hour to see her. Dr Chalik is a wonderful person as well as a expert MD. The doctor takes her time to listen to you and does not rush you away like some other M D"s have been known to do. I highly would recommend her to anyone that needs a primary care doctor for the self. She is a beautiful lady as well as a caring person! Over the years she has became a good friend of ours also.
- Richmond University Medical Center