Dr. Naresh Parikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parikh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Naresh Parikh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at Va Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cabrini Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Corp Med Coll, Nagpur U, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Dr. Parikh was very kind and forthright about my health concerns. he proactively recommended some tests and provided diagnosis and attention to my medical issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Hypertension, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 1861 Peeler Rd Ste 100, Atlanta, GA 30338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1861 Peeler Rd Ste 100, Atlanta, GA 30338 (770) 730-5800