Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Narbeh Tovmassian, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Tovmassian completed a residency at University Of Nevada School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Central Medical Center and Clinic and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tovmassian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School
- U.C.L.A., Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Medical Center and Clinic214 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91203 Existing Patients: (818) 246-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tovmassian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tovmassian frequently treats Pneumonia, Cellulitis, and Dehydration.
Dr. Tovmassian's office is located at 214 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tovmassian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tovmassian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital