Dr. Nanci Stauffer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stauffer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nanci Stauffer, MD
Dr. Nanci Stauffer, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Stauffer completed a residency at St Christophers Hospital Chldn. She currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stauffer is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- St Christophers Hospital Chldn, Residency Hospital
- University Fl Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Corporate Office2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 400, Atlanta, GA 30341
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stauffer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stauffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stauffer frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Stauffer's office is located at 2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 400, Atlanta, GA 30341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stauffer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston