Dr. Nadine Schwartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nadine Schwartz, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH and is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH
Nationwide Children's Hospital700 Childrens Dr, Columbus, OH 43205 Existing Patients: (614) 722-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence , and Anxiety.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 700 Childrens Dr, Columbus, OH 43205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital