Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Nader Nassif, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Nassif completed a residency at Washington University School Of Medicine / Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Newport Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nassif is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Washington University School Of Medicine / Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Washington University School Of Medicine / Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newport Orthopedic Institute
Newport Orthopedic Institute22 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 722-7038
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nassif?
I was privileged to have Dr. Nassif as my surgeon for a bilateral hip replacement. Dr. Nassif is an incredibly gifted surgeon who is extremely professional, as well as genuinely very caring of his patients. I could not have asked for a better experience or a better surgical outcome! I would rate Dr. Nassif 500 stars if possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nassif has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nassif frequently treats Joint Pain, Total Hip Replacement, and Complications of Joint Prosthesis.
Dr. Nassif's office is located at 22 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute