Dr. Reza Roghani, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Corona, CA. He currently practices at Corona Temecula Ortho Assocs and is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roghani is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Corona Temecula Ortho Assocs
Corona-temecula Orthopedic Associates341 Magnolia Ave, Corona, CA 92879 Existing Patients: (951) 735-6060
- UC Irvine, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roghani?
DR. ROGHANI IS TH BEST OF WHAT HE DOES .... First off I am a 64 year old active Female- I had a Left shoulder reconstruction ( Just a repair ) over 40 years ago with a different Dr. A year or so ago started to have lots of pain again so I went to Dr Roghani for answers the Xray showed lots of arthritis and bone spur as well as a small tear in my rotator cuff. With no hesitation I scheduled a complete replacement of my left shoulder, & repaired the tear in my rotator cuff and it was the very best decision I made. I am now totally pain free and have more range of motion than many years ago... I am so thankful and blessed to the amazing Dr. Roghani and his wonderful staff I am now back to living and enjoying my golden years to the max. This girl is on fire ! ! ! ! THANK YOU AGAIN DR. ROGHANI
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare System - Inland Valley Medical Center