Dr. Ikhlaque has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nadeem Ikhlaque, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Ikhlaque completed a residency at Wright State University School of Medicine Dayton, OH. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical Oncology/Hematology - Wright State University School of Medicine Dayton, OH, Fellowship Hospital
- Wright State University School of Medicine Dayton, OH, Residency Hospital
- Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ikhlaque?
He has replaced Dr Gill at Columbus Regional Hospital and I had my first visit with him yesterday. I was very pleased and found all his reviews were very accurate
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nadeem Ikhlaque, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ikhlaque's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ikhlaque accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ikhlaque frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ikhlaque's office is located at 8111 S Emerson Avenue Cancer Ctr Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists8111 S Emerson Avenue Cancer Ctr Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46237 (317) 859-5252
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists
Franciscan Health Indianapolis8111 S Emerson Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46237 (317) 528-1325