Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (317) 451-4640, and for other questions, call (317) 520-5510.
Dr. Sridhar Bolla, MD is a hematology specialist in Danville, IN. Dr. Bolla completed a residency at The Brooklyn Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Hendricks Oncology and is affiliated with Hendricks Regional Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bolla is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- SRI Ramachandra Medical College Madras University, Medical School
- The Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hendricks Oncology100 Hospital Ln Ste 145, Danville, IN 46122 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolla?
He was my mother‘s oncologist, and my husband‘s oncologist. He is brilliant, compassionate, and totally involved with each patient. I can’t imagine a better doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bolla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sridhar Bolla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bolla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bolla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bolla frequently treats Anemia, Breast Cancer, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Bolla's office is located at 100 Hospital Ln Ste 145, Danville, IN 46122. Find other locations and directions.
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health West Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital