Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Karim, MD
Dr. Muhammad Karim, MD is
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- St Louis University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Adamjee Science College 1982, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Gujarati, Hindi, Persian, Urdu, Urdu
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karim?
For several years, Dr. Karim has been my primary physician and has seen me through many health issues and crises. His carefulness, thoroughness, and knowledge make him like the boy who held his finger in the levee to prevent the city from being flooded. Dr. Karim, as well as his staff, are well-organized and efficient professionals. His staff provides needed services promptly and accurately, but also with compassion. Like a good physician, Dr. Karim takes notes during a patient visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Muhammad Karim, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Karim's profile.
Dr. Karim in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Karim's office is located at 6071 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI 48235. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Karim is able to speak Arabic, Gujarati, Hindi, Persian, Urdu and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karim provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Muhammad Karim, MD is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital.
Dr. Muhammad Karim, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
Dmc - Sinai-grace Hospital6071 W Outer Dr, Detroit, MI 48235 (313) 966-3939
Muhammad Y Karim MD
LTACH / Quality Medical Group29207 Lahser Rd # 200B, Southfield, MI 48034 (248) 799-4300