Dr. Banna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Moustafa Banna, MD is a cardiology specialist in Goodyear, AZ. Dr. Banna completed a residency at UPMC - Presbyterian. and is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Banna is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 2008
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 140 N Litchfield Rd Ste 104, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Existing Patients: (602) 298-7777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banna?
Dr. Banna saved my life at banner Thunderbird. I had a bad stomach ache and was very short of breath , my friends took me to banner hospital, their first diagnosis was to take out my gallbladder but Dr. Banna stopped them and provided the correct diagnosis if heart failure. He has been my doctor since and even though I was seen by heart transplant specialists both at banner university hospital and at Mayo clinic, I chose to remain with Dr. Banna because he listens and addresses my concerns. He is a great cardiologist and a good human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Banna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Banna frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Banna's office is located at 140 N Litchfield Rd Ste 104, Goodyear, AZ 85338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Banna speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center